Terms and Conditions
The act of completing your registration for a course conducted by G & J Courses requires you to confirm you have read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is therefore implied in the act of submitting a completed Registration Form.
Registration and Payment Procedure
If a course is altered or cancelled by G & J Courses
11. G & J Courses reserves the right to alter course programs, dates, venues and speakers, should this be required. In such circumstances, G & J Courses will give as much notice as possible to attendees. Should any alterations of the advertised date or venue of a course cause the attendee to be unable to attend the course, the attendee should notify G & J Courses in writing immediately, and a full refund of course fees will be made to the same card or bank account from which the registration was originally paid.
12. G & J Courses (in association with a declared Business Partner on some courses) reserves the right to cancel a course if circumstances occur which would make the course unviable. In the unlikely event of cancellation of a course, course fees will be refunded in full, to the same card or bank account from which the registration was originally paid.
13. G & J Courses is not liable to the attendee for any loss incurred by an attendee as the result of an alteration to, or cancellation of, a course. It is recommended that attendees make flexible travel and accommodation arrangements.
If you cancel your registration
14. If an attendee cancels their course registration after acceptance and allocation of a place by G & J Courses, course fees may be refunded subject to the following conditions:
15. If illness or the unexpected death of an attendee or a close relative requires an attendee to cancel their course registration, written notice must be given to G & J Courses as early as possible. The circumstances and reasonable supporting evidence will be considered by G & J Courses on a case-by-case basis with regard to a refund of registration fees and the possible waiving of cancellation fees.
16. G & J Courses cannot be held responsible for course attendees’ spam filters blocking receipt of course information emails or communications. It is the attendee’s responsibility to configure their spam filters to allow emails from G & J Courses (email@example.com) into their inbox.
17. Attendees must ensure that G & J Courses is notified of any changes in their contact details. G & J Courses cannot be held responsible for an attendee not receiving course information or notification of course changes if up-to-date contact details for the attendee have not been provided.
19. We recommend that all persons attending our courses have appropriate personal Accident and / or Income Protection insurance and Health cover in place to cover all personal and health liability risks and risks of injury, particularly bearing in mind that some courses involve practical sessions with physical activity and/or live animals. In completing your registration form, including acknowledging you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions, you absolve and hold harmless G & J Courses from any liability for injury or health issues arising as a result of your attendance at the course, and for any loss of personal income that may result from such injury or health problem.
20. Speakers / instructors are responsible for the accuracy and correctness of information presented and for adherence to copyright law. G & J Courses shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors which may arise in either the spoken or written word of a presenter, or for any copyright law violations by a presenter.
21. On courses where attendees are provided with access to an electronic (pdf) version of Course Notes, the attendee agrees to respect and adhere to copyright law. Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution of the Course Notes in whole or in part in any medium requires the written consent of the author(s) of the course notes, and by G & J Courses.
22. The attendee gives permission to G & J Courses to take photographs during the course, which may be used on the G & J Courses website, and in course advertisement e-mails or brochures. Business Partners of G & J Courses (organisations providing speakers or instructors, or major sponsors) may also be provided with photographs taken during a course and granted the right to use those photographs in their business promotion activities.
23. Attendees give permission to G & J Courses to use any of the written feedback that they provide on their course feedback form, anonymously (without name) on the G & J Courses website, in course announcement e-mails or brochures. If G & J Courses wishes to use the attendee’s name and business association (where applicable) in advertising feedback, G & J Courses will first contact that attendee in writing to ask for permission to publish that information.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
By completing the online or printed registration form, the attendee acknowledges to have read the general and course-specific terms and conditions and to be aware of being subject to the above general use and cancellation policies.
©2018 G & J Courses